- RSS Channel Showcase 7330993
- RSS Channel Showcase 8234783
- RSS Channel Showcase 2322568
- RSS Channel Showcase 6597485
Articles on this Page
- 09/13/18--17:47: _What Flowers to Cho...
- 09/15/18--17:50: _[JB EATS][NEW] 3-in...
- 09/17/18--17:50: _[JB EATS] Bora Bora...
- 09/19/18--17:50: _[SG EATS] Teppan No...
- 09/20/18--17:50: _[JB EATS] Hwa Mei A...
- 09/22/18--17:50: _[TRAVEL]How To Get ...
- 09/13/18--17:47: What Flowers to Choose On Christmas
- 09/17/18--17:50: [JB EATS] Bora Bora Botanist- Garden-Themed Café At Senibong Cove
- 09/19/18--17:50: [SG EATS] Teppan No Hoshi At Ramen Champion Bugis+
- 09/20/18--17:50: [JB EATS] Hwa Mei Ah Bee Bak Kut Teh 华美亞B肉骨茶
- 09/22/18--17:50: [TRAVEL]How To Get The Most Out Of Sydney, Australia
One of the much awaited seasons of the year is Christmas. When talking about Christmas, there are lots of things that will come out in your mind such as gifts, poinsettias, Christmas trees, Santa Claus, mistletoe, and of course lots of foods. If you are planning to send flower to your loved ones on Christmas, … Continue reading What Flowers to Choose On Christmas
Finally make my way to Homibing Ground, the new location of the previous Homibing Café that I visited last year. This latest building, Homibing Ground is located along the same area as Just Want Coffee, The Factory 30 at Taman Mount Austin. They have expanded their business to 3-in-1 concept, where you can enjoy bingsu, … Continue reading [JB EATS][NEW] 3-in-1 Concept Homibing Ground- Where You Enjoy Bingsu , Korean Hotteok & Tea Speciality At One Go
Recent new cafes opening in Johor Bahru are mostly in floral or garden themed concept including Bora Bora Botanist. Bora Bora Botanist Café is located at Senibong Cove, which is approximately 20minutes drive from JB immigration checkpoint. It is just a short drive away from Vanilla Bean Café and also the seafood restaurants like Restoran … Continue reading [JB EATS] Bora Bora Botanist- Garden-Themed Café At Senibong Cove
Ramen Champion Bugis + has another new addition outlet, Teppan No Hoshi. The brand offers a variety of Osaka classics such as okonomiyaki, modern yaki and yakisoba. Now you can enjoy okonomiyaki while having your ramen there. Teppan No Hoshi features an open-kitchen concept where customers can see how their food is freshly prepared. With … Continue reading [SG EATS] Teppan No Hoshi At Ramen Champion Bugis+
After so many years, I am back to Hwa Mei Ah Bee Bak Kut Teh 华美亞B肉骨茶 with my foodie friend for breakfast on a Sunday morning. Most Singaporeans love Malaysian version of bak kut teh and often seen them patronizing some of the famous ones in Johor Bahru including Soon Huat Bak Kut Teh, Restoran … Continue reading [JB EATS] Hwa Mei Ah Bee Bak Kut Teh 华美亞B肉骨茶
Traveling to Sydney, Australia can be a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Perhaps the most remote of the world’s great cities, at least to many people around the world, it requires a real commitment and a lot of advance planning. However, as most anyone who’s visited before will happily tell you, it’s well worth the wait and the … Continue reading [TRAVEL]How To Get The Most Out Of Sydney, Australia